Since its inauguration, the ACC Europe Annual Conference has been the focal point of ACC Europe’s activities. Over 9,000 attendees representing high profile multinational companies have participated in this unique event, to discuss all things important to in-house counsel.
The most recent conferences have all attracted over 400 attendees from 30 countries including chief legal officers/group general counsel, senior counsel, legal officers, litigation, regulatory and compliance officers, and critical members of the in-house legal team.
The two-day programme combines education, networking and enjoyment. It is a must-attend event in any in-house counsel’s calendar.
“In a climate of diminishing budgets and increased demands to manage a legal team in a constantly evolving and challenging business environment, I need to choose my investment options very carefully. For me, the ACC is a one-stop shop when it comes to ensuring that my legal staff has all the right opportunities to network, broaden their professional skills and stay on top of matters in a timely manner, with the added option of focusing on topics and issues that matter most to them. Attendance at the ACC Europe Annual Conference provides the ideal forum to meet those objectives. The tagline says it all: By in-house counsel, for in-house counsel®”
~ Wolf Frenkel, General Counsel, BearingPoint AG ~
What makes ACC Europe stand out from other conferences?
By joining us in Edinburgh you will:
- Meet, learn from and network with peers facing similar professional challenges
- Gain first-hand insight into situations and cases faced by experienced practitioners
- Have the opportunity to participate in individual speed coaching sessions – details will be sent to all registered delegates
- Increase your understanding of key European legislation
- Strengthen your contacts with leading members of the profession and service providers
- Earn CPD/CLE credits
- Receive, as a non-member, one year’s membership of ACC and ACC Europe
- Find out how you can get further involved in ACC Europe: where in-house legal practice comes alive – an experience not to be missed!