This conference has been accredited by the following bodies:
- Illinois MCLE Board: up to 10.5 general credit hours.
- State Bar of Texas: up to 10.5 general credit hours.
- Washington State Bar Association: up to 10.5 general credit hours for all sessions. The following sessions qualify for up to 7.5 ‘Law and Legal Procedure’ credit hours: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26.
These accreditations will permit delegates to claim credit per the following policies:
- New York Approved Jurisdiction Policy
- California Approved Jurisdiction Policy
Institut des Juristes d’Enterprise / Instituut voor Bedrijfsjuristen in Belgium:
- This conference may qualify for continuing education credit under their new policy; please refer to their website for full details on applying.
If your jurisdiction is not listed above, please refer to the rules of your local bar or law society on how you should apply for credit. Many other jurisdictions in Europe, the US and Canada may permit you to claim credit for this event.
Certificates of Attendance will be sent by email by 14 June 2019 to delegates who have their badges scanned in every session they attend. It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure his or her badge is scanned each time they attend a session.
The data collected via the badge scanner contains name, session attended, date and time, and will be used by ACC Europe as proof of attendance in order to send Certificates of Attendance. The certificates and scan records will be kept on file by ACC Europe in order to comply with bar and law society archival requirements and will be deleted when those requirements expire.
IMPORTANT: If you are licensed in Illinois, Texas or Washington and do not indicate your bar membership details on the registration form, you will not receive educational credit as we will be unable to accurately report your attendance.
Further queries relating to educational credit may be directed to email@example.com.
The conference’s Financial Hardship Policy only applies to delegates from jurisdictions where CLE/CPD is mandatory, and is available for download here. Requests under this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 April 2019.